Teachers Aide Certificate
Become a qualified Teachers Aid. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter one of the fastest growing professions.
A teacher’s aide provides clerical and teaching support for preschool, elementary, and secondary (high school) school teachers. A teacher’s aide can work very closely with children / young people and help provide teaching support for teachers, while in other instances a teacher’s aide might help with more administrative and clerical tasks such as grading papers or preparing a lesson.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late for an assignment or for class.
- This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC)
- ICI is listed as a massage school with the Massage Association of Australia (MAA)
- ICI is an Approved Training Provider with the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT).
- ICI is a CMA College Member and is found on the Complementary Medical Association’s Register of Education Providers
Average completion time – 24 weeks
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Fast track your career as a teachers aide
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a teachers aid in months not years!
- Study a teachers aide course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for