Introduction to Accounting
Want to learn accounting?
Start your new career with our easy introductory accounting course. You’ll gain a general understanding of accounting with a focus on core concepts and basic skills that will teach you the fundamentals of accounting. You will learn to interpret financial statements, undertake financial analysis, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting techniques. Study at your own pace, at a time that suits you with our flexible online learning.
- Understand accounting under different business structures: company, partnership, sole trader.
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Analyse the profitability and efficiency of your business.
What our students say
★★★★★ “Course content and progression were very clear, and I did not have any need to contact the tutor for assistance. Overall great course – thanks.” – Alice Young
★★★★★ “This was recommended by my manager who is the Fixed Accountant and I work under her, she thought a basis in accounting would be useful as we touch multiply parts of the business included Balance Sheet and P&L. The course was very well structured and easy to follow what was required” – Stefanie Downes
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: 9 modules / 9 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
10 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Complete the form and learn about:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Study Method
- How to get help and contact information
- Everthing you need to know before enrolling!
Want to Know More About This Course?
Get your free course guide now! Complete this easy form and you'll receive a course guide consultation from The Career Academy.