Certificate in Medical Reception and Terminology
The Career Academy
This course will teach you to use Microsoft Office to manage the day-to-day running of a medical practice. You’ll also develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively in a medical environment. No previous medical training or experience necessary.
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- Gain a certificate of achievement and work towards becoming a medical receptionist
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Learn medical terminology and abbreviations
- Increase your chances of a new job or promotion
- Get your foot through the door as a medical professional!
- Get a free 352-page MedTech Training Guide and access to the MedTech software
Medical Terminology covers:
- Scope and Nature of Medical Terminology
- Anatomical Terms and Structures
- Medical Equipment and Procedures
- Pharmacological Terminology
- Musculoskeletal System
- Cardiovascular, Lymphatic and Immune System
- Respiratory and Reproductive Systems
- Digestive and Excretory Systems
- The Skin
- Nervous and Sensory Systems
Medical Reception covers:
- Role of a Receptionist
- Medical Reception Service Skills
- Time Management, Ethics and professionalism
- Maintain Patient Records
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Understanding Medicare
- Workplace Health and Safety
- First Aid and Medical Emergencies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interest-FREE payment plans from $25/week
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Complete the form and learn about:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Study Method
- How to get help and contact information
- Everthing you need to know before enrolling!
Want to Know More About This Course?
Get your free course guide now! Complete this easy form and you'll receive a course guide consultation from The Career Academy.