Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Get qualified and earn more with an International Advanced Certificate in Accounting!
Developed in conjunction with the International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP), this advanced qualification builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge gained through the Certificate in Accounting. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business and help you on your pathway into membership of IAAP. On successful completion of this course, graduates have opportunities for employment in accounting roles with duties such as preparing financial statements for a non-reporting entity, preparing tax returns, reporting on business performance and preparing accounting reports for management. You will also be equipped with skills in the technical aspects of accounting and will be in a position to offer technical support to an accountant or financial officer.
- This course has been developed with the International Association of Bookkeepers and the International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP)
- Get a formal qualification to develop your accounting career and work towards becoming a professional accountant
- Receive comprehensive tutor support
- Study online, at your own pace
- Gain a FREE membership to IAAP on completion
Investment: $1,795 + GST or only $25 per week on a payment plan
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 1 year
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
About the course developers This course has been developed by experts in accounting.
This course covers five modules
- Accounting using Microsoft Excel
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Extended Trial Balance Preparation
Principles of Accounting
- Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
- Adjusting Entries
- Determining Profit
- Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
Management Accounting & Budgeting
- Introduction to Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Classification
- Costing Methods
- Product & Process Costing
- Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
Financial Statements & Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Preparing Sole Trader Accounts
- Preparing Partnership Accounts
- Preparing Accounts for Not-for-profit Club or Society
- Analysing Financial Reports
- Financial Statement Analysis
This course is accredited by
Complete the form and learn about:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Study Method
- How to get help and contact information
- Everthing you need to know before enrolling!
Want to Know More About This Course?
Get your free course guide now! Complete this easy form and you'll receive a course guide consultation from The Career Academy.