AAT Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers
Gain a recognised qualification and gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians!
Fast track your bookkeeping career with The Career Academy. This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those looking to kickstart their bookkeeping career or formalise an existing set of skills. AAT Global is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT Global’s renowned international standards.
- Fast track your bookkeeping career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an Approved Training Provider
- Become a bookkeeper and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
- Gain this qualification for your CV and stand out from the crowd
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Gain AAT Professional Membership – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT Global full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
Who is this course for?
This pathway is ideally designed for those who are currently working as a bookkeeper in employment or those wanting to work as an employee bookkeeper.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months until you complete.
Qualification details: Gain membership to AAT Global. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.
Certificate in Bookkeeping
Take the first step with our Certificate in Bookkeeping. Learn to balance the books with our online course. You’ll be able to prepare GST returns, and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Step two is completing the AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluation of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounting. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.