AAT Accounting Pathway Program
Become a Qualified Accounting Technician!
Fast track your accounting career with The Career Academy. This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those working or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level accounting role, who wish to gain a formal qualification and recognition of their experience. AAT Global is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT Global’s renowned international standards.
- Fast track your accounting career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Become a qualified member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Gain this qualification for your CV
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Gain AAT Professional Membership* – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
Qualification details: Gain membership to AAT Global. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months until you complete.
Qualification details: Gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians as an AAT. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.